Micro Computing Courses:
The School of Applied Computing provide a range of ‘Micro Computing Courses‘ specifically designed to meet the needs of both Staff or Students at Primary, Secondary and Further Education. The courses are tailor-made and typically cover traditional and contemporary areas of Computing and last a half or full day. Example topics:
- Graphical Programming for Primary, Secondary, Tertiary or Higher education.
- Primary: Scratch, Google Blockly or Apple Hopscotch.
- Tertiary/Higher education: Alice or Greenfoot Java programming.
- All Ages: AppInventor for Android.
- Games programming
- Web Authoring
- Web Development
- Multimedia Web Programming
- Mobile Application development
- Lego Robotics, Robotics.
- Database Analysis & Database Design
- Systems Analysis & Design
For more information please e-mail: email@example.com.